Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers –
by Fingerfoods Sydney August 27, 2018.
Quick and spicy finger food snack perfect for those cold afternoons.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
Recipe Category: Finger Foods
Nutrition Facts: NA Calories
5 fresh jalapeno peppers
79.37-90.71 g cream cheese
94.63 ml shredded cheddar cheese
2 (181.43 g) package bacon
- Cut stems off peppers and cut them all in half longways.
- Remove seeds from peppers.
- Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
- Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove and serve when cooled.
This recipe first appeared on Food.com.
Are you too busy to prepare finger food for your own party? Why not drop Fingerfoods.com.au an email. We are a catering company serving the Australian states of Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.