Gourmet Finger Food
So, you’re having a party and you want to serve finger food. Here’s what you do — just follow the four steps outlined below. If you are feeling creative then you can choose individual items to design your own menu. But if you want to make it really easy and save time, effort, and money you go for one of our Chef’s Selections
**Choose from the following hot items**
- Grilled and Glazed Prawn SkewersMarket fresh prawns, placed on skewers and served with a honey soy glaze
- Chinese Chili Meatball Chinese spices and crisp water chestnuts with just a touch of chili
- Marinated Beef Satay / Lamb Kebabs On the silver platter served with delicious sauces
- Duck and Plum Dumplings Duck with native plum, wombok ginger, and coriander.
- Fish and Chips platters of fish chips – whiting fillets and beer battered chips with lemon wedges, served on silver platters with napkins for easy handling. A crowd favourite.
- Cocktail chicken kebabs Served as a variety including, Satay, Honey & soy, sweet chili & coriander
- Marinated lamb cutlets with a Tzatziki Dip Garlic and herb marinated cutlets, fresh from the grill!, served in a greek style with Tzatiki dip
- Filled Potato skins Generously filled with quality cheese, bacon & shallots
- Cocktail Quiche Lorraine – Florentine, bite-sized morsels
- Thai Chicken & Basil Pattie A chicken patty with the fresh flavours of coriander, basil, lemon and red curry
- Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Calzone A classic Italian enclosed pizza filled with caramelized onion and blue cheese
- Polpettini A classic Italian flavoured meatball with a blend of veal, mushroom, and fresh herbs
- Chorizo & Mozzarella Involtini A classic combination of chorizo sausage, mozzarella, tomato and fresh herbs, folded in pizza style dough
- Duck Siu Mai Duck petite sized dim sims, with tender duck meat, served with a soy sauce
- Galaxy Gourmet Tartlets A mix of tartlets including garlic and basil pesto, goats cheese, oregano, spring onion, and fresh tomato
- Marinated Barramundi sticks Served on a kebab style, a stick of grilled barrimundi, marinated in coriander and garlic
- Chipolata Sausages small italian style sausages served with onion jam & horseradish cream – straight from the grill
- Assorted Vol Au Vents A taste sensation of tomatoes, followed by the creamy texture of the bocconcini cheese, filled into a savoury Vol Au Vents
- Potato Prawns Jumbo Prawns spun in golden brown potato with chili & lime sauce
- Grilled Baby Beef Sirloin Served on a skewer, a morsel of beef fillet steak, served with a bernaise sauce
- Salt and Chili Squid Crispy squid pieces with salt and chili batter
- Miniature Hamburgers “A party favourite and gourmet delacacy” flavoured mince pattie, mixed with small cheese slice, sauce to suit.
- Peking Duck Pancake Moist Duck marinated in hoisin sauce, inside a paper thin pancake tied with a shallot bow.
- Prawn Twisters A mixture of prawns marinated in tasty herbs incased in a filo pastry twist
**Choose from the following cold items**
- Market Fresh Oysters Served naturally with lemon quarters and salt to garnish
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll A Vietnamese classic fingerfood. Served with a variety of fillings; including chicken, duck and prawn, vegetarian
- Frittata Sliced A creamy potato frittata served cold in finger food portions
- Atlantic smoked salmon & camenbert savory boats A crispy savory pastry casing boat, filled with a smoked salmon with Tasmanian triple cream camenbert
- Warm Bruchetta A classic cocktail food, the bruschetta is a rich mixture of fresh vine ripened diced tomato, red onion, marinated in a virgin olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinegar served on a crusty bread
- Cocktail Croissants with Ham Off the Bone & Jarlsberg Miniature sized croissants, served with a savory filling of fresh ham off the bone and jarlsberg = 1 croissant per guest
- Open Gourmet Sandwiches A French loaf cut open mini sandwiches with gourmet antipasto toppings – salami, sundried tomato grilled capsicum, double brie on a bed of basil pesto
- Cold Cocktail Prawns A sensational platter of market fresh prawns served with cocktail dipping sauces and lemon wedges
- Anitipasto Platters A sensational platter of Kabana, Salami – Hot and Mild Semi Sun dried Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Marinated Fetta Cheese, Tasmania Double Brie, Gorgonzola Blue Vein, Spicy Capsicum Dip, Marinated Mushrooms, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Greek Dolmades, Fire Roasted Capsicum & Fetta Cheese Filled Peppers
- Mixed Savoury Gourmet Cones with a variety of meat and vegetarian fillings, these items are never-before seen at a finger food function make your party one to remember!
- Sushi Platters Fresh nori hand rolls prepared using the finest ingredients, sushi platters with varieties of sushi, including the following varieties; Salmon, Tuna, Prawn, Vegetable and Rice, Crispy Chicken Served with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.
**Choose from the following Noodle Box Specials**
$3.95* per box – Pick your favourite or Mix and match them together!
- Fishermans Basket Prawn Cocktails, Calamari, Fish Pieces with Hot Chips – Served with Lemon Wedge and Tartare Sauce
- Mixed Asian Noodle Box Made from thick noodle, strips of BBQ pork, eggs, sliced beans, carrots and onion.
- Satay Chicken and Boiled Rice prepared restaurant style and easy to eat with a fork “great filler for BIG eaters!”
- Sweet and Sour Pork served with Fried Rice served with a fork
- Beef Stroganoff served with boiled rice for your meat eaters to have their fill
Monthly Chef’s Special
Save $10.00 per guest
Get 10 of our chef’s favourites for only $19.95
Grand Gourmet Selection
Save $10.00 per guest
Get 15 of our chef’s favourites for only $29.95
We recommend choosing at least 2 – 3 cold items to accompany the hot style items to create more variety for your guests!
Choose 6 Items (any combination hot or cold) = $19.95 per guest
Choose 8 items (any combination hot or cold) = $24.95 per guest
Choose 10 items (any combination hot or cold) = $29.95 per guest
Choose 15 items (any combination hot or cold) = $39.95 per guest
**Gourmet finger food packages
are only available with staff service as a lot more preparation is involved. For further do it yourself catering please see our traditional finger food menus All prices are inclusive of standard 2ply cocktail sized white napkins and all sauces are provided. Staff bring the required utensils and consumables on site, such as stainless steel serving platters, oven trays and are completely set up without need for any of your own utensils. You can also hire any equipment such as ovens if you require.
Add 10% GST to all orders