Spooky Halloween Finger Food
An easy-to-prepare finger food recipe for spooky, healthy, Halloween snacks by Annabel Karmel.
Dead Man’s Finger Food Sandwiches – by Annabel Karmel
& Uploaded By Fingerfoods Sydney October 15, 2018.
Easy-to-prepare Halloween finger food that you can serve during your Halloween Party this year.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
Recipe Category: Halloween Finger Foods
Nutrition Facts: Unknown Calories
Thin sliced white bread, crusts removed
Cream cheese or peanut butter
- Take a rolling pin and gently flatten the individual slices of bread. This helps make them more pliable
- Take the margarine and cream cheese and spread a little on the bread
- Roll up the bread and use a knife to make indentations to form the joints of the fingers
- Use the knife to trim the ends of the fingers into a ‘V’
- Stick some almond to each tip to act as the fingertips. Use a little cream cheese to make them stick
- Now for the fun bit – add some strawberry jam at the end of the finger for the blood!
This recipe first appeared on http://www.parenting.com/article/spooky-finger-food-sandwiches.
Are you too busy to prepare finger food for your own party? Why not drop Fingerfoods.com.au an email. We are a catering company serving the Australian states of Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.